5 Things Girls WISH Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women
17 Things We Wish Guys Knew About Living Together
Living with your partner is awesome. You get to hang all the time, you can without anyone else judging you, and you can make some pretty terrifying face swaps via Snapchat. But it’s not all magic and movie nights.
Here are all the things we wish dudes understood about cohabitating:
1. Your cleaning skills aren't the greatest.We still love you, but cleaning the toilet does entail more than a squirt of toilet bowl sanitizer and a flush.
2. We're going to try to convince you thatThe Bacheloretteis TV gold.Bear with us; the Fantasy Suite episode will be here before you know it.
3. Girls are messy too. Even though we get sassy when the couch is buried in your dirty socks, we know who left those dishes in the sink…
RELATED: 14 Stages of Comfortable in a Relationship
4. There might not be anything hotter than you doing our laundry.Who needs candles and a bubble bath when you've got a hot man folding your underwear? Let's do this!
5. We need breathing room.The fact that wecanshower together whenever we want doesn’t mean that we have to do it every day.
6. Asking us why we have so many shoes is pointless.We like shoes; we buy shoes—end of story.
7. If you're bringing an Xbox into our place, you better share.Um, hi! We like Halo as much as your bros do. Also, the stakes are higher when the loser has to do something sexy.Bow chicka wow wow.
8. It's not our responsibility to feed you.Tell your parents.
9. It hurts us to change our décor.We painstakingly selected our bedding, paint color, and curtains after hours of Pinterest recon. So when you tell us that you hate neutral colors, we want to throw Ikea meatballs at your face.
RELATED: The 10 Emotional Stages of Moving in Together
10. Changing our clothes is not an invitation to have sex.Hey, we appreciate that you find us attractive enough to drop what you're doing and approach us while we struggle to strap on a bra. But just chill. We have sh*t to do.
11. We're going to eat your food.Maybe we don't buy Easy Mac for ourselves, but yours looks extra tempting for some reason. Sorry.
12. Your body hair annoys the crap out of us.It's not your fault you shed like Sasquatch. But seeing those hairs all over our shower every morning makes us less sympathetic.
13. That being said, the hair on our head is about to be all up in you.Yeah, that giant strand of hair you just pulled from your crack is ours. Guilty.
14. Sleeping in the same bed is hard.But you make it so much harder with your restless leg syndrome-level twitchiness. Maybe we should get that checked out?
15. We might accidently call our place "my place."Don't take it personally! Old habits die hard.
16. You're going to see some things you wish you didn't.Living together means roommates in flu season and in health. Periods and pooping happen. Consider yourself warned.
17. You're our favorite roommate.Despite the fact that our place is covered in hair and your socks, coming home to you at the end of the day feels pretty awesome. High five, hot stuff!
Video: 10 Things Girls WISH Guys Knew
How to Make Fried Smashed Potatoes
This WWII Veteran Couple Died on the Same Day After Fulfilling Their Final Wish
How to shed visceral belly fat
10 (importantes) razones para utilizar un jabón vaginal
How to Find an Owls Nest
How to Get to JFK Airport from Manhattan
Elegant And Trendy DIY Statement Necklace
How to Grill That Perfect Burger
Figuring Out Your Cancer Stage
5 Times Your Jealousy Is Totally Justified
ShoesFirst: The autumn trend edit
How to Set up a Worship Set