Use this Method to Get Your Child to Listen and Behave
How to Be a Good Kid
This article will help you think about how you can be a 'good kid,' by that we mean how you can manage to grow up to be a healthy and happy individual in general. Do not forget that only you can shape your life by deciding what to do at that very moment; we are here to help you, read on if you wish to learn a thing or two.
Be a good listener.The single most important skill you will need is to figure out how to listen. Listen every word of what someone is saying to you, do not think about the answer you will give to them yet; after listening, think about it very carefully and take what you can take to better yourself. If you don't agree with what they say, or you have something to say in response, say it politely and clearly as you want to hear. Do not forget that adults, in general, have more life experience and knowledge than you had until that moment of your life, and they earned their experience in hard and painful ways, they suffered through the consequences of all the bad decisions you could have ever made in your entire life. So, they are valuable. Use them to be a wiser kid, that's how it works.
Take responsibilities and embrace hard work.Clean your room, do the dishes, take out the trash, and much more. If you do all the things they ask you to do, you don't have to worry about the stuff. You may get the games and the cell phone you always wanted. Try to go the extra mile.
Respect your parents!Even though you might not get your own way, the more you do for them and more you respect them, the more they will want to do something for you.
- Respect is not the same thing as conformity. This simply means that you can still disagree with your parents, but respect their decisions anyway.
Don't do any drugs, and don't drink alcohol.
Don't go over your limits on anything.
Don't drink alcohol!It's not good for you, even if your parents or friends drink it don't drink it! Be the smarter one! Be the one who makes better choices in life!
Don't smoke or chew tobacco.
Stay in school and work very hard on your studies.Set goals for the future.
Be polite.Manners are always important.
Do something worthwhile, such as donating all of your saved up money to UNICEF, a charity that supports children in third world countries.
Adopt a pet from the shelter.Give it all of your love. Spoil it rotten. These animals need a lot of loving, something that they are lacking in.
Be kind, generous and forgiving.Smile graciously, respect others and help out. It might be impossible at first, but just start off by helping out your dad paint the fence, or being a shoulder to cry on when little Sally's pet goldfish dies.
Act like a kid, but don't be immature.Be responsible. Read novels and participate in class, even enter spelling bee competitions. It's notnerdy.
Smile.This will show your parents that you are enjoying life, and are not looking for any trouble.
Neverthrow temper tantrums and fight with parents.It's childish and you should grow up.
Look innocent and be innocent.
If you have a problem with your parents or siblings, don't go throw a tantrum right in the middle of dinner or when you feel like it, go up to your room and punch a pillow if you're mad.
Don’t be nervous of talking in the school.Talk to your friends and be nice to the people you don't like also.
Don't skip from person to person.Like one person at a time, sometimes we get confused about who we like and its all jumbled in our minds. You don't want to lead anyone on. That might hurt them, and you in the end.
If you like someone be nice and smile!Respect them and their views, but don't use all your time thinking about them, take some time for your friends too!
If they don't like you back, respect them.Sometimes if people just don't like other people, then you can always just be friends. If you´re badly upset and jealous of whoever they like, talk it out with a friend who understands.
Try to keep your grades up and do your best in school.
Be kind to everyone you know.
Don't cuss or swear.
Go to bed on time without discussing.
Eat all your food without complaining.Try to eat a balanced diet.
Be thankful for what you have and never complain.
Help out your parents when you think they need help.
Never talk back to your parents or anyone.
Be nice and friendly to your friends and family.If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
- Don't always expect something out of doing good. They are your parents, always respect them.
- You can't always be a good kid, we have rebels inside of us. If you do something bad, learn from it. Just have fun! That's what being a kid is about.
- Try to surprise them by letting them leave the house for a day out and while they are gone, clean the whole house. You will make your parents proud!
- When you're around adults, don't be shy. Make casual conversation. This is a good social skill.
- Maybe your friend comes over and has the coolest new cellphone,don't be jealous and beg your parents for one too,begging for stuff doesn't work, and makes your parents think that you have selfish intentions.
- Don't fight little kids.
- Always do your best and practice self control.
- Do helpful things. You can feed the family cat or maybe just help with the dishes! You could also make your lunch. Try to show your parents that you are responsible.
- Do helpful things around the house.
- Don't swear to anyone.
- Let them know how you're feeling, don't let things build up inside.
- Remember parents are people, it's good to have a healthy relationship with them!
- Go to bed on time.
- If you make a mistake or do something bad, accept what you did was wrong and learn from it.
- Just be nice to your siblings.
- Don't be a bully! That includes the cyber kind.
- Always treat people the way you want to be treated.
- If you swear and talk back to teachers, you are on the road to expelled.
- Set the example to children who are younger.
- To get what you want, you need to earn it. Some parents won’t just buy you something if you ask for it, especially if they're having problems with money. You have to be good and listen to them to get what you ask for.
- Always say please and thank you.
- When you are little you are taught what's right and what's wrong. If you want to be a good kid, avoid doing wrong things. You can have fun without doing drugs or drinking.
- Most parents are great, but if you have abusing parents, seek help.
Video: 18 TIPS FOR HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR PARENTS
20 Most Beautiful Flowers That Are Commonly Available In India
Friday Bake-Off: Snickerdoodles
9 Amazing Benefits Of Sahaj Samadhi Meditation On Your Mind
5 Sex Positions for Easier Orgasms in Missionary
15 Subtle Signs You’re Eating Too Much Sugar
Becca Chrissy Teigen Reveal New Products
Interpol says president has resigned amid Beijing probe
Starbucks baristas post stickers this way
11 Pictures Of Lady Gaga Without Makeup
8. Your long-term career goals and values