How Do You Stop the Mind's Chatter? - Sadhguru
How to Become a Great Chatter on the Internet
Prepare for the chat experience.Have you read the latest news, checked social bookmarking sites like Reddit and Digg? Are you familiar with common Internet humor-memes? These are the raw materials on your workbench of chatting. Without these fundamentals, your chat will be overlooked and can even be dangerous to you and your computer.
Wield your chat equipment.The standard productivity suite for internet chatting is called "mIRC". Be sure to use the latest version so that you won't be "hacked". Before connecting to a chat site, be sure to customize your chat environment with colors and fonts that are conducive to rapid cognition and production of high quality chat prose.
Know your chat environment.Chat rooms, or "chat channels", come in a great many different sorts. The "chat-world" channel and the "mp3" channels are as different chat ecologies as rain forest and steppe on Earth. Understand that your audience may be looking for casual chats about blogging or they may keep quiet until they're abuzz with the release of the latest Internet software.
Keep an eye on the time.Chatting can really whisk the hours away. With the twenty-four hour flow of information from Internet websites, blogs, and Internet files, there's always something to chat about. What's more, chatters from around the world are always providing fresh perspectives and insights. That's what makes chatting so fun. It's always fresh and challenging!
Be self-aware and shoot for the next level in chatting.You're a chatter now. But are you a great chatter? If you followed these steps carefully, you have an excellent chance at becoming one. Keep focused on the fundamentals mentioned above, and keep your tools polished. Invest time in discovering the best sources of Internet news and humor. Good luck and work hard!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Remember to stay hydrated.
- Don't ever put "haha ok" or "lol" or anything like that. It just kills the conversation
- Be flexible -- experiment with different chat communities and chat approaches. The many-splendored flower of internet chat has as many flavors as Ben & Jerry's and Haagen-Daaz combined. See if you can try them all!
- To prevent serious injury, perform finger stretches before chatting. 10-30 minutes of good stretching will suffice.
- Keep your internet chat productivity suite updated by regularly visiting Microsoft Update.
- Remember, while social bookmarking websites like Digg and Reddit will have new and important content to have had read, most of the Internet will have already seen it by the time you do. Do not post links from these sites unless ridicule and painful verbal barbs are to your taste!
- To ensure a comfortable chatting workspace, be sure to adjust the height of your chair so that you sit at a lower height than your keyboard.
Video: Practice Mindfulness, Be In The Moment Quiet Mental Chatter | Subliminal Isochronic Meditation
5 Serious Dangers of Day Drinking
How Lawrence Dallaglio is tackling mental health
Breakfast Pie Recipe
5. Don’t Keep Up With the Joneses (or the Tomasi Hills, the Dumas, or the Zirhouvas)
Taylor Swift Skips the Gym for the Dance Studio
Pancreatic Cancer Diagnosis: Breaking the News
Shailene Woodley Up And Coming Actress
What are Custom-Fit Condoms and are They WorthTrying
How to Dress Tznius for Women
14 All-Natural DIY Face Scrubs For Any Skin Type
This Little Boy Was Running Late for School, But the Pledge of Allegiance Stopped Him In His Tracks
Best perfumes for day time use for women
Is Your Local Big-Box Store Prepared for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Dope Outfits for Girls-24 Cute Dope Fashion Ideas to Check Now
10 Brilliant Uses For Beer
Date: 09.12.2018, 15:51 / Views: 44265