FIND PERSONAL CONTACT INFO: for Elon Musk, Gary Vaynerchuk, & Tony Robbins (2017) Self Development
How to Contact Elon Musk
Elon Musk is a business magnate, investor, engineer, and inventor. He is the founder and CEO of Space X and the co-founder of Tesla, a company that makes electric cars and other sustainable energy projects. You may want to contact Musk to share your thoughts or questions about his products. You may also want to tell him about your ideas or your appreciation for his work on environmentally-friendly energy. You can reach out to him online via Twitter, Facebook, and the Tesla website. You can also contact him by mailing a letter to the Tesla Board of Directors.
Reaching out to Him Online
Contact Musk on Twitter.Elon Musk is active on Twitter and checks his account regularly. You can tweet him through his Twitter handle @elonmusk or by accessing his Twitter here: . You will need a Twitter account to tweet to him. To tweet Musk, write a message on Twitter using 140 characters or less. Include @elonmusk in the message so he can be tagged in it and get a notification when you tweet your message.
- For example, you may tweet, "@elonmusk When can we expect affordable Tesla models for consumers?" or "@elonmusk Thank you for considering the environment when you make your products."
- Musk can then respond to you on Twitter by tagging your Twitter handle and posting a message.
- Follow Musk on Twitter so you can stay up to date on his tweets and connect with him on Twitter regularly.
Reach out to Musk on Facebook.Musk also has an active Facebook page under the name “Elon Musk.” Search his name on Facebook or access his Facebook page here: . You can then post a message or comment to Elon Musk on his Facebook page so he can read it.
- For example, you may write, "Thank you Mr. Musk for caring about the needs of consumers and the environment." Or you may write, "Mr. Musk, I have a great marketing idea for Tesla...".
- There is no character limit on Facebook for messages so you can make your comment as long as you’d like. If your comment is long, you may break it up by indenting to it is easier to read.
- You can also comment on posts made by Elon Musk on his Facebook page. He can then read your comment and respond to it.
Post a comment to Musk's Instagram.Connect with Musk on his Instagram @elonmusk or access it here: . You will need an Instagram account to post a comment on Musk's Instagram account. You can then post a comment on any of Musk's posts on Instagram to connect with him.
- You can also tag Musk in your own Instagram post by putting @elonmusk in the comments section. Then include a short note or comment in your post.
Submit a question or comment on the Tesla website.Use the contact form on the official Tesla website, found here: . You will need to provide your name and email address in the form.
- You can then include a subject for your message and your comments. Keep the subject line short and to the point so Musk knows what your comments are about.
- Once you have filled the form, you can submit it and wait for a response.
Email Tesla’s sales or press address.If you have a question about sales for Elon Musk, you can try contacting him through the Tesla sales email: . If you have a press question or comment for Elon Musk, such as for a news article or story, you can try reaching him through the Tesla press email for North America: .
- You can find a complete list of press email addresses on the Tesla contact page: .
Contacting Him by Mail
Write a letter to Musk explaining your concerns or ideas.Compose a short, one page letter to Musk. Use a salutation like “Dear Elon Musk” or “Dear Mr. Musk.” Then, outline your concerns, ideas, or thoughts in short paragraphs. End the letter with a sign off like “Your fan” or “A concerned consumer.”
- You may handwrite the letter for a more personal touch or type it up so it is legible and easy to read.
Mail the letter to the Tesla Board of Directors.Put the letter in an envelope and address it to “Elon Musk.” Then, send the letter to: Corporate Secretary, Tesla, Inc. 3500 Deer Creek Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304 United States.
- Make sure you include the correct postage so the letter gets to Tesla.
- Include a return address on the top right corner of the envelope so you can get a reply.
Use social media to let Musk know you sent the letter.Musk gets lots of mail every day. To make your letter stand out, try using Twitter or Facebook to let him know you have sent it to him. Tweet a screenshot of your letter to his Twitter handle so he can see it. Post a screenshot of your letter to his Facebook page so it is on his radar and he can access it quickly.
- You may include a short note on social media like, “Mr. Musk, I have sent you a letter full of great ideas for Tesla, please respond if you can!” or “Mr. Musk, here is a letter I sent you recently about my concerns around solar energy, please get back to me when you get the chance!”
To contact Elon Musk, write a letter that's addressed to him and send it to Corporate Secretary, Tesla, Inc. 3500 Deer Creek Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304 United States. You can also reach out to Elon Musk over Twitter by using his Twitter handle @elonmusk. If you have a Facebook, go to Elon Musk's official Facebook page and send him a message or comment.
Video: Tesla’s Elon Musk mocks analysts during conference call
Beautiful DIY Rope And Crystal Statement Necklace
For the Rom-Com to Make Its Comeback, It Had to Break Its Formula
Source Evaluation Cheat Sheet
How to Block Ads on Google Chrome
Hanro Opens First UK Store
How to wear adhesive bra
11 Pictures Of Lady Gaga Without Makeup
Chris Christie reportedly considered for Trumps attorney general
How to Be Spontaneous
7 Health Supplements That Work Better Together
6 Steps to Protecting Your Child Online
How to Deal With Beggars Asking You for Money