How To Make Pizza Zucchini Boats | Delish
Pizza Zucchini Boats
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 boat | Calories: 116 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 16 mg | Sodium: 349 mg | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 7 g | SmartPoints: 4
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup low-fat mozzarella, diced
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Over medium heat, in a medium saucepan, sautè the garlic in extra virgin olive oil until golden and fragrant. Add the turkey and cook until it changes color.
- Pour the marinara sauce then cook for about 10 minutes. Season with the oregano, salt and pepper.
- While making the sauce, slice the zucchini in half vertically then scoop out the middle pulp. Leave about 1/2 centimeter of pulp close to the skin. Reserve the scooped out pulp for other recipes.
- On a baking sheet lined with baking paper, place the zucchini with the hollow part facing up. Spoon the sauce in each zucchini.
- Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven then quickly sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the zucchini.
- Put them back in the oven and bake for another 3 minutes or until the mozzarella has completely melted.
Video: How To Make Keto Pizza Boats | Keto Pizza Zucchini Boats
MORE: 6 Beloved ’90s Cartoon Characters Get The Fashion WeekTreatment
Is the poop problem dangerous
Facebook just eliminated its gender pay gap
This Is How Many Calories A Week You Should Eat For Weight Loss
How to Protect Your Facebook Friends
Sophisticated DIY Braid Embellished Updo
Savannah Guthrie and Michael Feldman Have a Bit of an Unconventional Love Story
How to Stay Safe on the Highway
Coachology: Train yourself to be happier