Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Feb 26, 2019
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 serving
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Cook Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 0 hours 45
large mushroom caps
(1 packed cup) spinach leaves
cloves garlic, chopped
can (16 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
1/2 c. (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
3 tbsp. low-fat mayonnaise
1 tsp. grated lemon peel
1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Scoop out a small hollow in the bottom of each mushroom cap. Set aside. (Reserve the trimmings for another use.)
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Set over medium heat. Add the scallions. Cook for 1 minute, or until they start to soften.
- Add the spinach and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
- Meanwhile, place the artichoke hearts in the center of a clean kitchen towel. Gather up the ends and twist firmly to extract all the moisture.
- Place in a food processor along with the spinach mixture. Pulse until finely chopped. Add the Parmesan, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, lemon peel, and pepper. Pulse briefly to combine.
- Spoon into the reserved mushroom caps. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Coat lightly with nonstick spray. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil. Bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the mushrooms are tender when pierced with a knife.
Video: Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
How To Take A Selfie Like a Supermodel
Attention 80s Ladies: She-Ra Is Getting a Reboot on Netflix
Universal DIY Wrapped Shoe Chain
Get world-class muscle with Dylan Hartley
Happy Birthday Emma Watson: Her Best Red CarpetMoments
How to Make Wood Used in Construction Last Longer
Healthy Ways to Serve Salmon
Every Stunning Celebrity Outfit from the 2019 Cannes Film Festival RedCarpet
They Dated 21 Surprising Former CelebrityCouples
How to Write a Fan Letter (Preteen)
10 Hot And Spicy Ways On How To Wear Over-sized Shirts And T-shirts
Fat-Free Foods for Weight Loss
Date: 15.12.2018, 13:11 / Views: 63394