Sauteed Mushrooms with Caramelized Onion Recipe
Sweet Potato Medallions with Mushrooms and Onions
Yield: 4-5 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup |Calories: 135 | Total Fat: 5.3 g | Saturated Fat: 0.8 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 499 mg | Carbohydrates: 20.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g | Sugars: 2.0 g | Protein: 2.6 g | SmartPoints: 4
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1/8 inch rounds
- 1 onion, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh white mushrooms, washed and patted dry
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos (or reduced sodium soy sauce)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sweet potato rounds, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, and coconut aminos.
- Using your hands, toss the mixture until all of the vegetables are well coated.
- Pour this mixture onto a baking sheet and spread evenly.
Video: sweet potato medallions with cheese
How to Make Chocolate Glazed Donuts
3 Ways to Wear a Maxi Dress in the Fall
How to Determine The Proper Height For A Pendant Lamp
Paul Smith Shark Tooth-Print Shorts
Giving Money To Charity – Private Family Foundation – Donor Advised Funds
Nate Robinsons Insane Workouts Will Leave You A Shaking Mess
Grant Robicheaux,Cerissa Riley charged with raping woman
How Street Style Stars Are Wearing Felt Hats ThisWinter
How Many Calories Will You Eat on Labor Day
Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
How to Draw Lil Wayne